The Potty Correction Technique for Piddle Pads Which I have used with success:
You may have seen me demo this if you have
been to my house. The process goes like this:
1. Discover the "bad spot" (the offending spot is the bad thing to get across to them, not the puppy )
2. Silently go and pick up the puppy, but do not cuddle close, rather hold out away from your body. This is serious business. ha
3. Go to the "bad spot" and set the puppy close enough so she can sniff it so she knows what it is. Slap the floor beside the "bad spot" and say, "ack, ack, bad spot!"
4. Continue to carry the puppy out away from you and go over to the piddle pad. Lower her to the pad, but do not release. In a happy cheerful voice, say "good puppy! good potty!"
5. Return to the "bad spot" and repeat step #3 (their attention spans are very brief!)
6. Return to the piddle pad all the while carrying away from your body. Set the puppy on the pad and with a cheerful voice say "good puppy, good potty" or something to the effect. Release the puppy on the pad.
7. Go to the "bad spot" armed immediately with cleaning supplies and grumble and complain (not hard to do at this point) while you clean it up. Use the words "bad spot", etc. etc.
8. Ignore the puppy for 5 minutes.
9. Pick up the puppy and cuddle as if all is well.
This is the most difficult to do when they are
being really cute and you find the spot.
But keeping in mind that you are both taking a break (from cuteness) for a little important life lesson helps buoy up your courage as the human and pull it off when needed. Good luck and persist! Trudy of Garden Parti Yorkies
Garden Parti Yorkies and Biewers
Past Garden Parti puppies....
For Pet Prices: no registrations until spay/neuter completed
Generally, traditionally colored boys are $850 to $1200 depending on size and other desirable characteristics.
Traditionally colored girls range from $1200 to $1700; $1500 will be a common price with tinies more
Tri boys range from $1100 to $2000 generally ($1500- $1800 is a common price).
Tri girls range from $1700 to $2500, again depending on various factors of size and appearance. Very tinies or those of exceptional quality could be higher.
Golds/whites range somewhere between traditionals and tri colors; often the same as a traditionally colored yorkies but usually a bit more and the least commonly available.
These are pet prices, and do not include registrations for breeding. Those arrangements are exceptional and need to made ahead of time. Pricing reflects projected size, gender, coloration and appearance.
Those actively engaged on the waiting list have first choice for the type of puppy they have indicated when the puppies are priced at 6-7 weeks of age. I breed for the official standard size (4-7) lbs and occasionally have puppies over or under standard. I am not taking names for puppies under standard size.
Keep Scrolling down
General Pricing Guidelines
space reserved for future puppy pictures!
Way, way down.....
Keep scrolling for past puppy pictures
One Adorable tri colored Little Baby Girl dob: 9/3/16
There were two girls and one boy in the litter and the girl below is my pick of the litter. The other two puppies are placed and not available. The mother belongs to a friend of mine and the sire is my Rubio. Only the girl pictured below is available. The pictures below her are the relatives who have belonged to me. This little girl is priced at $2500 and projected to be around 4 to 4-1/2 lbs. She is RESERVED at this time with a deposit so considered to be Sold. She is a sweet, sensitive little girl with a dear personality.
Grand dam Flower, now retired
Bubba Louie Grand Sire, now retired
Rubio and Flower, my husband's favorites, on one of their many bike excursions with him.
Rubio, the Sire
The puppies pictured below are NOT for sale, but are examples of siblings to Amelia Rose from a past litter.
Walker, a past puppy, says "Hi" and encourages you to keep scrolling down.....
at 9-1/2 weeks of age.
Sorry, Amelia Rose is SOLD
Puppies, Fiona and Finn from the past.
Grandparents to Amelia Rose.....
Daphne, a pretty, petite, parti colored girl, is looking for the Right home!
dob: june 23, 2015
Read about DAPHNE and who to contact:
Daphne is being rehomed by Karen, a friend of mine. Daphne is out of Rubio (an akc parti yorkie whom I own) and Yummi's Biewer line. Daphne belongs to Karen. Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-923-3866 for more information about Daphne.
Daphne was born to Karen's dog Phoebe (Yummi/Bubba Louie cross).
Daphne is a petite, fine boned, 4.5 lb Biewer yorkie (1/4 biewer) with a sweet sensitive, and cautious disposition. She is very loving with her trusted caretakers. She can be slow to warm up to strangers, but once she is comfortable she is a constant companion. She loves to sit on laps. She does very well in car rides and loves to go places. Daphne is potty trained well to go outside, but will need realistic expectations regarding adjustment in her new home. She has been healthy, is utd on needed immunizations, and is spayed. She is used to living with other yorkies, but would probably prefer to be the only one. The type of home Daphne would do best in is a stable, calm, structured environment with adults. While she loves human babies who don't move around, she would not do well in an family with active children. Daphne is priced at $1500.