The Potty Correction Technique for Piddle Pads Which I have used with success:
You may have seen me demo this if you have
been to my house. The process goes like this:
1. Discover the "bad spot" (the offending spot is the bad thing to get across to them, not the puppy )
2. Silently go and pick up the puppy, but do not cuddle close, rather hold out away from your body. This is serious business. ha
3. Go to the "bad spot" and set the puppy close enough so she can sniff it so she knows what it is. Slap the floor beside the "bad spot" and say, "ack, ack, bad spot!"
4. Continue to carry the puppy out away from you and go over to the piddle pad. Lower her to the pad, but do not release. In a happy cheerful voice, say "good puppy! good potty!"
5. Return to the "bad spot" and repeat step #3 (their attention spans are very brief!)
6. Return to the piddle pad all the while carrying away from your body. Set the puppy on the pad and with a cheerful voice say "good puppy, good potty" or something to the effect. Release the puppy on the pad.
7. Go to the "bad spot" armed immediately with cleaning supplies and grumble and complain (not hard to do at this point) while you clean it up. Use the words "bad spot", etc. etc.
8. Ignore the puppy for 5 minutes.
9. Pick up the puppy and cuddle as if all is well.
This is the most difficult to do when they are
being really cute and you find the spot.
But keeping in mind that you are both taking a break (from cuteness) for a little important life lesson helps buoy up your courage as the human and pull it off when needed. Good luck and persist! Trudy of Garden Parti Yorkies
Garden Parti Yorkies and Biewers
Scroll way, way down to see the step by step correction
procedure for piddle pad training AND some photos of PAST PUPPPIES
Past Garden Parti puppies....
For Pet Prices: no registrations until spay/neuter completed
Generally, traditionally colored boys are $850 to $1200 depending on size and other desirable characteristics.
Traditionally colored girls range from $1200 to $1600; $1500 will be a common price
Tri boys range from $1100 to $2000 generally ($1500- $1600 is a common price).
Tri girls range from $1700 to $2500, again depending on various factors of size and appearance. Very tinies or those of exceptional quality could be higher.
Golds/whites range somewhere between traditionals and tri colors; often the same as a traditionally colored yorkies but usually a bit more and the least commonly available.
These are pet prices, and do not include registrations for breeding. Those arrangements are exceptional and need to made ahead of time. Pricing reflects projected size, gender, coloration and appearance.
Those actively engaged on the waiting list have first choice for the type of puppy they have indicated when the puppies are priced at 6-7 weeks of age. I breed for the official standard size (4-7) lbs and occasionally have puppies over or under standard. I am not taking names for puppies under standard size.
General Pricing Information
Three Generations: Dazzle, Kala Lily and Kala's girls from the most recent litter which left 12/15 (Dancer and Diva the Dolly now known as Friday and Sconnie)
Sorry to put this pricing center and front, but many seem to miss it when I have put it after pictures.
Happily Announcing the safe arrival of Three wonderful puppies to Kala Lily and Leo!
Garden Parti Kala Lily enjoying Gardens at the Lake in northern MN. The Mother
Leo, the sire, a parti carrier, at his home. He was graciously "loaned" from my good friend for his wonderful services.
Almost 6 weeks old! From L to R
Bling (parti boy)
Sparkle (traditional girl)
Glitter (parti girl)
A beautiful litter of sweet engaging puppies. Individual photos, pricing and description will soon follow soon.
The puppies in this litter are presently RESERVED and have a waiting list. Sorry, I will not be accepting any more
names for Kala Lily's puppies at this time until
after July 9.
Dazzle and Leo have two traditionally colored boys born May 25, 2016
Dazzle the Mother (with Baby Bree from a previous litter)
LEO, the sire, loaned from my friend,
Two BABY BOYS 3 days old. Born May 25, 2016
Announcing the safe arrival of Windsor and Rubio's litter of Four! Born 6/8/16
Two tri colored girls and two goldsable/whiteboys.
adult size will be variable.
Sorry, I am not taking more names for this litter at this time.
Updated photos to follow soon!
Lily of Valleys aka "Emmy" and Sunny had four puppies born 6/23/16 with a variety of color!
One traditionally colored boy, one gold girl, one tri colored girl, one gold/white parti boy just hours old. These puppies should be on the smaller side based on a similar breeding in the past.
Sunny and daughter, Kenzie at 7 weeks, who grew up to be the little girl on the Right with the Pink Pouf!
From this breeding last litter two years ago. Cute, cute!