The Potty Correction Technique for Piddle Pads Which I have used with success:
You may have seen me demo this if you have
been to my house. The process goes like this:
1. Discover the "bad spot" (the offending spot is the bad thing to get across to them, not the puppy )
2. Silently go and pick up the puppy, but do not cuddle close, rather hold out away from your body. This is serious business. ha
3. Go to the "bad spot" and set the puppy close enough so she can sniff it so she knows what it is. Slap the floor beside the "bad spot" and say, "ack, ack, bad spot!"
4. Continue to carry the puppy out away from you and go over to the piddle pad. Lower her to the pad, but do not release. In a happy cheerful voice, say "good puppy! good potty!"
5. Return to the "bad spot" and repeat step #3 (their attention spans are very brief!)
6. Return to the piddle pad all the while carrying away from your body. Set the puppy on the pad and with a cheerful voice say "good puppy, good potty" or something to the effect. Release the puppy on the pad.
7. Go to the "bad spot" armed immediately with cleaning supplies and grumble and complain (not hard to do at this point) while you clean it up. Use the words "bad spot", etc. etc.
8. Ignore the puppy for 5 minutes.
9. Pick up the puppy and cuddle as if all is well.
This is the most difficult to do when they are
being really cute and you find the spot.
But keeping in mind that you are both taking a break (from cuteness) for a little important life lesson helps buoy up your courage as the human and pull it off when needed. Good luck and persist! Trudy of Garden Parti Yorkies
Garden Parti Yorkies and Biewers
Scroll way, way down to see the step by step correction
procedure for piddle pad training
Past Garden Parti puppies....
The Cost of your new yorkie reflects the size, gender, availability, and type of the puppy being sold. They are usually priced around 7-8 weeks of age and listed on this website. People who are actively engaged on the waiting list are notified prior to the puppies appearing for sale on this site. I am currently not taking more names until the next litters are born and I know what I have.
Generally, traditionally colored boys are $700 to $1200 depending on size and other desirable characteristics. $800 to $900 is a common price.
Traditionally colored girls range from $1000 to $1500 generally ($1200 is a common price). A very tiny girl under standard might be more.
Tri boys range from $800 to $1600 (although can go higher for very, very tinies in the future).
Tri girls range from $1100 to $2000, again depending on various factors of size and appearance.
Golds are priced as they become available and somewhat in line with the Tri colors with more for gold/white than solid golds.
These are pet prices, and do not include breeding rights or registrations for breeding. Those arrangements are exceptional and need to made ahead of time.
Information on Pricing Guidelines
The LAST SET OF BABIES BORN 12/6/14
TO DAZZLE AND BUBBA LOUIE
One Tri colored little BOY and one Tri colored little GIRL
Bubba Louie's Such a Parti Boy:
Garden Parti Dazzle Dam
General Pricing Ranges are at the bottom of this page
Garden Parti Coco Bean has a darling personality and a darling face to match. Bean is a little guy whom I expect to size out 4-5 lbs as an adult. He is playful and engaging without being pushy. He has one of the dearest personalities I have had. Bean is priced at $1300 Pet Price. Preplacement neuter is offered.
Puppy Number FOUR is still with me out of Fleur and Rubio's litter of four puppies.
Garden Parti Pudsey is probably one of the very nicest offspring I have had out of Dazzle and Bubba. He has a cobby little body, adorable litte face, gorgeous thick silky coat, sweet loving disposition, and all of the "right stuff". His personality is laid back, but he loves to eat! I expect Pudsey to be about 4 to 4-1/2 lbs as an adult based on past litters from Dazzle and Bubba. He is priced at $1500 pet price and $2000 with AKC registration at placement to approved homes only.
Three babies born to Kala Lily and Trot on 2/15/15. Two traditionally colored girls and one tri colored girl.
Garden Parti Kala Lily Dam of this litter
Garden Parti Trot:Sire
Kala Lily's girls @ 8 days
One hour old
Dewdrop and Sunny had FOUR Babies 2/17/15. Two boys and two girls: a traditionally colored girl, gold boy, tri colored boy and smallest is a gold girl.
Garden Parti Dewdrop: Dam
Garden Parti Sunny: Sire
In order: L to R Tri boy, traditional girl, smaller gold girl to the back, and gold boy
Keep scrolling down for correction technique.......