The Potty Correction Technique for Piddle Pads Which I have used with success:
You may have seen me demo this if you have
been to my house. The process goes like this:
1. Discover the "bad spot" (the offending spot is the bad thing to get across to them, not the puppy )
2. Silently go and pick up the puppy, but do not cuddle close, rather hold out away from your body. This is serious business. ha
3. Go to the "bad spot" and set the puppy close enough so she can sniff it so she knows what it is. Slap the floor beside the "bad spot" and say, "ack, ack, bad spot!"
4. Continue to carry the puppy out away from you and go over to the piddle pad. Lower her to the pad, but do not release. In a happy cheerful voice, say "good puppy! good potty!"
5. Return to the "bad spot" and repeat step #3 (their attention spans are very brief!)
6. Return to the piddle pad all the while carrying away from your body. Set the puppy on the pad and with a cheerful voice say "good puppy, good potty" or something to the effect. Release the puppy on the pad.
7. Go to the "bad spot" armed immediately with cleaning supplies and grumble and complain (not hard to do at this point) while you clean it up. Use the words "bad spot", etc. etc.
8. Ignore the puppy for 5 minutes.
9. Pick up the puppy and cuddle as if all is well.
This is the most difficult to do when they are
being really cute and you find the spot.
But keeping in mind that you are both taking a break (from cuteness) for a little important life lesson helps buoy up your courage as the human and pull it off when needed. Good luck and persist! Trudy of Garden Parti Yorkies
Garden Parti Yorkies and Biewers
Past Garden Parti puppies....
For Pet Prices: no registrations until spay/neuter completed
Generally, traditionally colored boys are $1000 to $1400 depending on size and other characteristics
Traditionally colored girls $1700 to $1800 (some tinies more)
Tri boys range from $1400 to $2000 generally ($1600- $1800 is a common price).
Tri girls range from $2500 to $3000. $2700 is a common price with smaller at $2900-$3000.
Golds/whites range somewhere between traditionals and tri colors; often the same as a traditionally colored yorkies but usually a bit more and the least commonly available.
These are pet prices, and do not include registrations for breeding. Those arrangements are exceptional and need to made ahead of time. Pricing reflects projected size, gender, coloration and appearance.
Those actively engaged (meaning I have confirmed that you are on the waiting list and we have had communication) have first choice for the type of puppy they have indicated when the puppies are priced at 6-7 weeks of age. If you do not choose a puppy when offered one that is what you have been waiting for, you can stay on the list one time, but you will go to the end of the wait list rather than maintain your first in place position. I breed for the official standard size (4-7) lbs and occasionally have puppies over or under standard. I do not take names for folks only wanting under standard projected adult size although I do have those puppies from time to time.
General Pricing Guidelines
Walker, a past puppy, says "Hi" and encourages you to keep scrolling down.....
More yorkie photos and piddle pad correction procedure at the bottom of this page.
This space reserved for future puppy pictures!
Karen Schmid, my friend, has a traditionally colored male puppy born 3/14/18, available for matching. I have pictured the mother here in an older puppy picture. Juni Bug which was purchased from me. Contact Karen at 763-923-3866 by phone call or texting for more information. Karen is the owner.
the mother of the traditionally colored male puppy
Announcing the Arrival of "My Three Sons" to Kala Lily and Sprout 4/5/18
Garden Parti Sprout,
Kala Lily and her three boy babies (the third crawled under to a cozier place
Kala Lily's little baby boys at
9 days of age.
The squares are
five inches to give
I currently am adding a few more names to the notification waiting list, however, that would be pending no matches with the current folks waiting. Please contact me with questions or interest. I will be pricing these puppies at 6-7 weeks of age and they most likely will range $1600 to $2000.
Aussie Puppies for sale in MN (to good homes only). These puppies are from Cora's last litter but are representative of her present litter born in March. Contact my son-in-law if interested for more information (they are not as expensive as yorkies!) A beautiful dog for someone wanting a bigger dog.
Contact David Berryhill, my son in law, at 507-244-0786 by phone or text
Scroll way down to see more info on the Australian Shepherd puppies born on my son-in-law's hobby farm in Rochester, MN
Taken at around two days of age.
Cora, the mom, waiting in the truck for the vet to finish the tails and dews right after this litter was born