The Potty Correction Technique for Piddle Pads Which I have used with success:
You may have seen me demo this if you have
been to my house. The process goes like this:
1. Discover the "bad spot" (the offending spot is the bad thing to get across to them, not the puppy )
2. Silently go and pick up the puppy, but do not cuddle close, rather hold out away from your body. This is serious business. ha
3. Go to the "bad spot" and set the puppy close enough so she can sniff it so she knows what it is. Slap the floor beside the "bad spot" and say, "ack, ack, bad spot!"
4. Continue to carry the puppy out away from you and go over to the piddle pad. Lower her to the pad, but do not release. In a happy cheerful voice, say "good puppy! good potty!"
5. Return to the "bad spot" and repeat step #3 (their attention spans are very brief!)
6. Return to the piddle pad all the while carrying away from your body. Set the puppy on the pad and with a cheerful voice say "good puppy, good potty" or something to the effect. Release the puppy on the pad.
7. Go to the "bad spot" armed immediately with cleaning supplies and grumble and complain (not hard to do at this point) while you clean it up. Use the words "bad spot", etc. etc.
8. Ignore the puppy for 5 minutes.
9. Pick up the puppy and cuddle as if all is well.
This is the most difficult to do when they are
being really cute and you find the spot.
But keeping in mind that you are both taking a break (from cuteness) for a little important life lesson helps buoy up your courage as the human and pull it off when needed. Good luck and persist! Trudy of Garden Parti Yorkies
Garden Parti Yorkies and Biewers
Past Garden Parti puppies....
For Pet Prices: no registrations until spay/neuter completed
Generally, traditionally colored boys are $1000 to $1400 depending on size and other characteristics
Traditionally colored girls $1700 to $1800 (some tinies more)
Tri boys range from $1400 to $2000 generally ($1600- $1800 is a common price).
Tri girls range from $2500 to $3000. $2700 is a common price with smaller at $2900-$3000.
Golds/whites range somewhere between traditionals and tri colors; often the same as a traditionally colored yorkies but usually a bit more and the least commonly available.
These are pet prices, and do not include registrations for breeding. Those arrangements are exceptional and need to made ahead of time. Pricing reflects projected size, gender, coloration and appearance.
Those actively engaged (meaning I have confirmed that you are on the waiting list and we have had communication) have first choice for the type of puppy they have indicated when the puppies are priced at 6-7 weeks of age. If you do not choose a puppy when offered one that is what you have been waiting for, you can stay on the list one time, but you will go to the end of the wait list rather than maintain your first in place position. I breed for the official standard size (4-7) lbs and occasionally have puppies over or under standard. I do not take names for folks only wanting under standard projected adult size although I do have those puppies from time to time.
General Pricing Guidelines
Walker, a past puppy, says "Hi" and encourages you to keep scrolling down.....
More yorkie photos and piddle pad correction procedure at the bottom of this page.
This space reserved for future puppy pictures!
Announcing the Arrival of "My Three Sons" to Kala Lily and Sprout 4/5/18
I call them my
"X, Y, Z little boys.
Garden Parti Sprout,
Kala Lily and her three boy babies (the third crawled under to a cozier place
Puppy Number ONE:
Garden Parti Xolo already has a beautiful thick and silky coat so characteristic of his line and is trying to look so grown up for his pictures! He is a very sweet boy who is big fan of cuddling. He has wonderful facial markings and excellent ear placement. I expect Xolo to reach around 6 lbs as an adult. He is priced at $1800, Pet Price
Puppy Number TWO
Garden Parti Yancy is another adorable little boy from this litter. Like his brothers he likes to be held and have attention. His lovely little form is also typical of his mother's line. He has nice facial coloring. I am estimating Yancy around 5-1/2 lbs give or take, full grown. He is priced at $1800 Pet Price.
Puppy Number THREE
Garden Parti Zinger is the smallest of the three brothers. He had a challenging start, but pulled through with flying colors. He likes to play with his brothers, eat and receive attention. Such a cute little guy with a lot of style and beautiful facial markings.. I expect Zinger to be between 4-5 lbs as an adult. He is priced at $1800 Pet Price.
Garden Parti Zinger at 9-10 weeks
Garden Parti Xolo @ 9-10 weeks of age
Sorry, Xolo is SOLD
Garden Parti Yancy @9-10wks
Sorry, Yancy is SOLD
Check this out! A yorkie "bowtique" by an owner of a Garden Parti Yorkie (pictured below modeling one of the darling"Bowtique" items).
Sheila Odden's lovely creations can be found online at