The Potty Correction Technique for Piddle Pads Which I have used with success:
You may have seen me demo this if you have
been to my house. The process goes like this:
1. Discover the "bad spot" (the offending spot is the bad thing to get across to them, not the puppy )
2. Silently go and pick up the puppy, but do not cuddle close, rather hold out away from your body. This is serious business. ha
3. Go to the "bad spot" and set the puppy close enough so she can sniff it so she knows what it is. Slap the floor beside the "bad spot" and say, "ack, ack, bad spot!"
4. Continue to carry the puppy out away from you and go over to the piddle pad. Lower her to the pad, but do not release. In a happy cheerful voice, say "good puppy! good potty!"
5. Return to the "bad spot" and repeat step #3 (their attention spans are very brief!)
6. Return to the piddle pad all the while carrying away from your body. Set the puppy on the pad and with a cheerful voice say "good puppy, good potty" or something to the effect. Release the puppy on the pad.
7. Go to the "bad spot" armed immediately with cleaning supplies and grumble and complain (not hard to do at this point) while you clean it up. Use the words "bad spot", etc. etc.
8. Ignore the puppy for 5 minutes.
9. Pick up the puppy and cuddle as if all is well.
This is the most difficult to do when they are
being really cute and you find the spot.
But keeping in mind that you are both taking a break (from cuteness) for a little important life lesson helps buoy up your courage as the human and pull it off when needed. Good luck and persist! Trudy of Garden Parti Yorkies
Garden Parti Yorkies and Biewers
Scroll way, way down to see the step by step correction
procedure for piddle pad training
Past Garden Parti puppies....
The Cost of your new yorkie reflects the size, gender, availability, and type of the puppy being sold. They are usually priced around 7 weeks of age and listed on this website. People who are actively engaged on the waiting list are notified prior to the puppies appearing for sale on this site.
Generally, traditionally colored boys are $700 to $1200 depending on size and other desirable characteristics. $900 is a common price.
Traditionally colored girls range from $1000 to $1500 generally ($1200 is a common price). A very tiny girl under standard might be more.
Tri boys range from $900 to $1600 (although can go higher for very, very tinies in the future).
Tri girls range from $1100 to $2000, again depending on various factors of size and appearance.
Golds are priced as they become available and somewhat in line with the Tri colors with more for gold/white than solid golds.
These are pet prices, and do not include breeding rights or registrations for breeding. Those arrangements are exceptional and need to made ahead of time.
Information on Pricing Guidelines
Babies Have Started Arriving!
Ancestral Lines! I thought it would be fun for you to see what goes into a litter of puppies. These yorkies are all genetic contributors to the above litter and/or carry very similar genetic history.
Paternal grandsire: a Tri carrier
Maternal Line: Stardust Boys; Great Uncle L and Grandsire R
Maternal Great Grandmother: biewer from Germany
Mother and sister littermate as puppies
Granddam as puppy
Maternal Aunt-Littermate to Mother (her later more adult picture is also on the Home Page as Brandie
Stardust Taser; Maternal Grandsire
Dam as 6wk old puppy
Garden Parti Babies at 10 days old
Garden Parti Mario @ 2-1/2 wks
Garden Parti Meatloaf @ 2-1/2 wks
Garden Parti Monte @ 2-1/2 wks
Garden Parti Mira @ 2-1/2 wks
There are two traditional boys, one Tri colored Biewer boy, and one traditional girl. Meatloaf is our biggest boy so far and Mira, the little girl is the smallest. Thanks to Dianna, their Host Home mom for the pictures and the names. The puppies are now nestled for a few weeks in their Host Home with their mother, Daisy, growing and spending time being well socialized and loved.
Announcing arrivals to Daisy and Trott on 10/25/14!
And There Are MORE....!!!
Ellie Mae and Rubio had FIVE little bundles of Joy November 18, 2014. Four Tri colored BOYS and One Tri colored GIRL!
Garden Parti Ellie Mae; Dam to this litter
Garden Parti Rubio;
Sire to this Litter
All have nice blazes and three colors on their faces. Pink areas fill in to white. Two of the boys are the biggest, a boy and girl are the same size, and there is one smaller boy. They have just returned to Ellie's home in WI with Debra and Fred for the next few weeks where they will receive a LOT of TLC and individual attention. They will return to me at about 7-8 wks of age. All are doing well. I am expecting this litter to be in the standard range from 4-7 lbs. Could be slightly less as they are not growing at a huge rate like some do. These puppies will be priced at 7-8 wks.
The puppy Huddle
Yet to come are Fleurette/Rubio just after Thanksgiving and Dazzle/Bubba Louie mid December. Fleurette's litter has potential to be Gold/White, Gold, Tri, and Traditionally colored. Dazzle's will all be Tri colored.
Ellie's Litter JUST ARRIVED 11/18/14! Scroll Down....
Boy ONE @ 6days
Boy TWO @ 6 days
Girl @ 6 Days
Boy THREE @ 6 days
Boy FOUR (smallest of all) @ 6 days
Scroll down for Individual pictures. The Babies are awaiting naming from Debra, their Host Home "Mom"!