The Potty Correction Technique for Piddle Pads Which I have used with success:
You may have seen me demo this if you have
been to my house. The process goes like this:
1. Discover the "bad spot" (the offending spot is the bad thing to get across to them, not the puppy )
2. Silently go and pick up the puppy, but do not cuddle close, rather hold out away from your body. This is serious business. ha
3. Go to the "bad spot" and set the puppy close enough so she can sniff it so she knows what it is. Slap the floor beside the "bad spot" and say, "ack, ack, bad spot!"
4. Continue to carry the puppy out away from you and go over to the piddle pad. Lower her to the pad, but do not release. In a happy cheerful voice, say "good puppy! good potty!"
5. Return to the "bad spot" and repeat step #3 (their attention spans are very brief!)
6. Return to the piddle pad all the while carrying away from your body. Set the puppy on the pad and with a cheerful voice say "good puppy, good potty" or something to the effect. Release the puppy on the pad.
7. Go to the "bad spot" armed immediately with cleaning supplies and grumble and complain (not hard to do at this point) while you clean it up. Use the words "bad spot", etc. etc.
8. Ignore the puppy for 5 minutes.
9. Pick up the puppy and cuddle as if all is well.
This is the most difficult to do when they are
being really cute and you find the spot.
But keeping in mind that you are both taking a break (from cuteness) for a little important life lesson helps buoy up your courage as the human and pull it off when needed. Good luck and persist! Trudy of Garden Parti Yorkies
Garden Parti Yorkies and Biewers
Scroll way, way down to see the step by step correction
procedure for piddle pad training AND some photos of PAST PUPPPIES
Past Garden Parti puppies....
For Pet Prices: no registrations until spay/neuter completed
Generally, traditionally colored boys are $700 to $1200 depending on size and other desirable characteristics. $850 to $900 is a common price.
Traditionally colored girls range from $1000 to $1500 generally ($1200-$1300 is a common price). A very tiny girl under standard might be more.
Tri boys range from $850 to $1600 generally ($1300 is a common price).
Tri girls range from $1500 to $2500, again depending on various factors of size and appearance. Very tinies could be higher.
Golds/whites range somewhere between traditionals and tri colors; often the same as a traditionally colored yorkies but usually a bit more.
These are pet prices, and do not include registrations for breeding. Those arrangements are exceptional and need to made ahead of time.
Those actively engaged on the waiting list have first choice for the type of puppy they have indicated when the puppies are priced at 7-8 weeks of age. I breed for the standard size (4-7) lbs and occasionally have puppies over or under standard. I am not taking names for puppies under standard size.
Information on Pricing guidelines is on this page.
Please scroll down.
General Pricing Information
Three Generations: Dazzle, Kala Lily and Kala's girls from the most recent litter which left 12/15 (Dancer and Diva the Dolly now known as Friday and Sconnie)
These were the puppies sold in December, 2015 with their gender and list price noted.
Chester traditional male out of Dazzle/Leo projected to be
5-1/2 to 6 lbs and priced $850
Razzle; traditional male out of Dazzle/Leo projected to be 5 lbs. and priced $850
Soco; tri colored parti male out of Dazzle/Leo projected to be 5-6 lbs. $1400
Whimsey: out of Dazzle/Leo. Tri colored parti female out of Dazzle/Leo projected to be 5lbs. priced at $2500
Friday out of Kala Lily/leo Tri colored Parti female projected to be 5 to 5-1/2 lbs. priced at $2000
Gabriela Tri colored parti female out of Primrose/Rubio projected to be 5-1/2 to 6 lbs. priced at $1700
Sconnie out of Kala Lily/Leo Tri colored Parti female projected to be 4 to 4-1/2 lbs. Priced at $2200
Francesca out of Primrose/Rubio, a Tri colored Parti female projected to be about 5 lbs. $2200