The Potty Correction Technique for Piddle Pads Which I have used with success:
You may have seen me demo this if you have
been to my house. The process goes like this:
1. Discover the "bad spot" (the offending spot is the bad thing to get across to them, not the puppy )
2. Silently go and pick up the puppy, but do not cuddle close, rather hold out away from your body. This is serious business. ha
3. Go to the "bad spot" and set the puppy close enough so she can sniff it so she knows what it is. Slap the floor beside the "bad spot" and say, "ack, ack, bad spot!"
4. Continue to carry the puppy out away from you and go over to the piddle pad. Lower her to the pad, but do not release. In a happy cheerful voice, say "good puppy! good potty!"
5. Return to the "bad spot" and repeat step #3 (their attention spans are very brief!)
6. Return to the piddle pad all the while carrying away from your body. Set the puppy on the pad and with a cheerful voice say "good puppy, good potty" or something to the effect. Release the puppy on the pad.
7. Go to the "bad spot" armed immediately with cleaning supplies and grumble and complain (not hard to do at this point) while you clean it up. Use the words "bad spot", etc. etc.
8. Ignore the puppy for 5 minutes.
9. Pick up the puppy and cuddle as if all is well.
This is the most difficult to do when they are
being really cute and you find the spot.
But keeping in mind that you are both taking a break (from cuteness) for a little important life lesson helps buoy up your courage as the human and pull it off when needed. Good luck and persist! Trudy of Garden Parti Yorkies
Garden Parti Yorkies and Biewers
Past Garden Parti puppies....
For Pet Prices: no registrations until spay/neuter completed
Generally, traditionally colored boys are $900 to $1400 depending on size and other characteristics
Traditionally colored girls range from $1200 to $1800; $1600 will be a common price with tinies more
Tri boys range from $1100 to $2000 generally ($1500- $1800 is a common price).
Tri girls range from $1700 to $2500, again depending on various factors of size and appearance. Very tinies or those of exceptional quality could be higher.
Golds/whites range somewhere between traditionals and tri colors; often the same as a traditionally colored yorkies but usually a bit more and the least commonly available.
These are pet prices, and do not include registrations for breeding. Those arrangements are exceptional and need to made ahead of time. Pricing reflects projected size, gender, coloration and appearance.
Those actively engaged on the waiting list have first choice for the type of puppy they have indicated when the puppies are priced at 6-7 weeks of age. I breed for the official standard size (4-7) lbs and occasionally have puppies over or under standard.
General Pricing Guidelines
Walker, a past puppy, says "Hi" and encourages you to keep scrolling down.....
Announcing the Safe Arrival of four puppies to Kala Lily and Sprout! Born September 2, 2017. Three boys and one girl pictured at four days old below.
Sorry, I am not currently taking more names for this litter.
More photos and piddle pad correction procedure at the bottom of this page.
This space reserved for future puppy pictures!
Please Scroll down for General PRICE ranges and Information
Garden Parti Kala Lily, Mother of this litter
Garden Parti Sprout, Sire
More pictures will follow as these babies grow. I expect an adult size range to generally reflect the parents' sizes (Mom is 5lbs 4oz. and sire is just under 4 lbs.) The girl and one boy are the smallest.
These should be very cute puppies. Grandam is Dazzle, pictured on the "Ladies" page. Sprout is from Snow Blue Yorkies in KY.
Girl is lower left. All others are little boys. Sorry, I am not taking any more names at this time for the puppies in this litter.
More Good News!!
Whimsey and Sprout's Three babies arrived 9/17/17!
One little boy and two little girls. All are parti colored.
Sire: Garden Parti Sprout
Dam: Garden Parti Whimsey
Three newborns: two girls and one boy. The boy is on the right with one dot on his head. These should be on the small side with sire almost 4 lbs and mother at just under 5lbs. Sorry, at this time I am not taking any names for the active waiting list for this litter.